Symbiosis University conducts SLAT entrance exam for law aspirants. The students who qualify this entrance exam can get admission in Symbiosis law schools. There are three law schools of Symbiosis University.
- 1. Symbiosis Law School, Pune (SLS Pune)
- 2. Symbiosis Law School, Noida (SLS Noida)
- 3. Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad (SLS Hyderabad)
SLAT Syllabus 2019
The students must note the whole syllabus while applying for the exam. Here we have described the syllabus as per the previous years’ criteria. Further also it is expected to have the same syllabus. The subjects asked in this entrance exam are as follows.
- 1. Legal Reasoning
- 2. Analytical Reasoning
- 3. General knowledge
- 4. Reading Comprehension
- 5. Legal Reasoning
Eligibility criteria for SLAT 2019
Candidates must qualify the eligibility criteria mentioned here for SLAT exam.
- 1. The aspirant should have completed 12th.
- 2. The student should have pursued his schooling from recognized boards only else candidature will be cancelled.
- 3. At least 45% is required in the qualifying exam. For SC/ST minimum percentage criteria for admission is 40%.
- 4. The students who have passed 10th from any institution outside but has pursued 12th in India can appear in SLAT exam.
- 5. The overseas citizen of India who want to pursue undergraduate law courses don’t need to appear in SLAT exam in fact they can take admission through Symbiosis center for International Education.
Earlier Symbiosis International deemed university used to conduct the common entrance test. It used to be referred as SET. Now from last year onwards there is a change in their schedule and it is referred as SLAT. The SIU conducts common entrance exam i.e. SLAT. Three of the law schools of Symbiosis University take admission on the basis of achieved scores in SLAT to the undergraduate courses.
For SLAT 2019, first a candidate has to register himself. SLAT 2019 Application fee amount is Rs. 1750/-. Along with this, candidate also has to pay per program payment i.e. Rs. 1000/- this amount he has to pay as per the selected program.
Steps to Apply for SLAT 2019
The following steps are to be taken by law aspirants to apply for SLAT 2019. One should apply immediately once the commencement date of applications is announced.
- 1. Register online : Visit the official website of Symbiosis University i.e. www.set-test.org and fill the registration form. Generally this exam is conducted in morning slot so students apply for entrance exam should select the same session only.
- 2. Upload the Required Documents : Students are advised to keep their passport size photograph ready with them as it is to be uploaded at the time registration only. So they should get it scanned and make it sizeable as it is required in the application form
- 3. Fill application form : The application form is divided into different categories and some of them are mandatory to fill.
(I) Students’ personal details
(II) Academic qualification details
- 4. Make Payment : There is a “Make Payment Tab”. Students are required to pay the application fee for the SLAT.
- 5. Select the Program : This is the part-2 of registration process. Here student will specify the program he has to apply for and wishes to pursue. Here the institute name where the student wishes to study is also specified.
- 6. Pay Program Registration Fee : The second part of fee payment is for the selection of courses. This is the nonrefundable fee given per program basis.
Best SLAT Coaching in Lucknow
These days, Law Profession is in great demand due to the changing economic/social and Political circumstances. If you want to take admission in Law university through SLAT Exam, don’t vest your time. CLAT Experts is a Best SLAT Coaching in Lucknow, started the admission procedure for fresh batches of SLAT / SET Coaching. the interested aspirants who want to get enter into top law schools of the country can enrol for fresh batch.